Public sector bodies are now required to post online the names and compensation paid to:
- all board members; and
- employees who earn over $125,000
- agencies, boards and commissions governed by the Alberta Public Agencies Governance Act
- independent offices of the Legislature
- employees of Covenant Health
- other entities identified in the regulations
Due to an administrative error, certain amounts for 2021 in the “compensation” column disclosed in June 2022 were incorrect. This column has been updated with corrected figures effective June 29, 2023 in accordance with Public Agency Secretariat procedures.